Festival of Media MENA, the one of the most successful and fruitful media events of 2015, returns and will again take place in Dubai on April 20, 2016.
The event gathers top executives from the leading brands and media agencies who will share their experience and vision in latest trends and techniques in media and marketing. Such outstanding media personalities like Stephen Nuttall, Senior Director at YouTube, Philippa Snare, MENAP Director at Facebook and Amy Cole, Director Business Development EMEA at Instagram will participate in the festival and analyze the recent media tendencies both in the world and MENA region.
The schedule is enriched with theoretical and practical meetings where you can expand the knowledge, set up new contacts and share your own experience with other experts. Here’s a couple of topics of the event:
- The Digital Landscape: A Review of Saudi Arabia, UAE and Turkey by Jason Mander, Director of Research, GlobalWebIndex
- What global brands can learn from digital entrepreneurs by Amy Cole, Director Business Development EMEA at Instagram
- Viewability, Transparency and Ad blocking. What's the real story by including Steve Doyle, CCO at InSkin and Marcus Siddons, Managing Director at Xaxis
- Long live TV by Rami Saad, Deputy COO, DMS, Choueiri Group
- The Holy Trinity of Content by Alex Cheeseman, Head of International Strategy at Newscred, Rami Salame, Head of Content at OMD UAE and Leena Kewlani, Branded Content Director at DMS, Choueiri Group
Click the link below and take part in the most outstanding media conference in MENA right now!